duminică, 22 martie 2009

Keep an Eye on Your Suitcase

I lately took a trip aboard for a well merited vacation. I used a really old suit case. I was pleased I didn't have to get a new one. The rationale is I spotted that the bulk of the new suit cases were extraordinarily similar. The cases we are now used to seeing at the airfield have additional compartment ( s ) on the head of the case itself.
These additions routinely have zips. They are only big enough to carry tiny items like documents, folders, toiletries or tiny pieces of clothing. I draw your attention to this thanks to the risk you have with this sort of case. It is straightforward for somebody to open the zips and help themselves to your possessions by cutting into the material within and then simply zipping it back again to cover the damage caused. My idea is that any compartments that zip up and may be employed to access to the main part of a suit case shouldn't be used at all and are simply locked so they can't be opened. Try and employ a suit case lock or super glue it if you can. Whatever you do confirm it may not be opened without bring attention to the suit case.

Another thing you might do if you have this kind of case is to take a look at your luggage to keep away from any surprises. As for me I am going to continue to use my old case till it is not helpful. It's a lot harder to get into my old suit case without somebody seeing it straight away. So just be a little careful and take this recommendation.

Niciun comentariu: